Thursday, November 22, 2012

I read this on Sylvia White's website today:




1.  I am thankful that I am not one of the majority of people in this world that wakes up every morning, goes to a job they hate, just to come home and do it all over again.
2.  I am thankful that when I am away from my studio, my ideas come with me, they keep me company everywhere I go.
3.  I am thankful for this passion that gives me so much joy (and angst) but mostly joy.
4.  I am thankful that when I have left this earth, I will leave something meaningful behind.
5.  I am thankful that I have a mind that can not sleep, I will never be bored.
6.  I am thankful that there is a part of my life that nobody can control, except me.
7.  I am thankful that no one in the world can ever take this gift from me.
8.  I am thankful that I am brave, it takes courage to pursue my gift.
9.  I am thankful that I am never satisfied, it forces me to move forward and grow.
10.  I am thankful I discovered this list!  Pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment